Hooker 7103-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1968-1974 AMC, 290-401
290 AMC V8, 304 AMC V8, 327 AMC V8, 343 AMC V8, 360 AMC V8, 390 AMC V8, 401 AMC V8, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Will Fit Applications with Power Steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, Standard and Automatic Transmissions both Floor and Column Shift
- 1-7/8" x 30" Tuned-Length Primary Tubes
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for Smooth Exhaust Flow
- Light Weight and Sturdy 18 Gauge Tubing
- 3-1/2" x 10" Long Transition Collector
- 5/16 Thick Machined Flanges for a Perfect Seal
- Ceramic Coated
- All Necessary Installation Hardware Included
More Like This
Hooker 7103HKR Super Competition Headers, 1968-1974 AMC, 290-401
Hooker 7901-4HKR Competition Headers, 1968-1974 AMC, 290-401
Hooker 7901HKR Competition Headers, 1968-1974 AMC, 290-401
Hooker 1901-1HKR Competition Headers, 1968-1974 AMC, 290-401
Hooker 7901-3HKR Competition Headers, 1968-1974 AMC, 290-401
Doug's Headers D104 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 Inch, 68-74 Javeline, CC
Doung's Headers D-104R Full Length Header 1-7/8 in 68-74 Javelin,
Doug's Headers D104-B Full Length Header 1-7/8 In, 68-74 Javeline, Blk
Patriot Exhaust H8600-1 Clippster Direct Replace Header
Patriot Exhaust H8600-B Clippster Direct Replace Header
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.