Hooker 70504305-RHKR BlackHeart Mid, Pipe With Resonator
13-16 Subaru BRZ, 13-16 Scion FR-S
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
When its time to tear the heart out of the competition €“ choose BlackHeart!
2013-2016 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ H4, 2.0L Mid-Pipe With Resonator
- P/Ns 70504304-RHKR OR 70504305-RHKR mid pipes designed with the ability to convert BlackHeart Axle Back Exhaust (P/Ns 70404301-RHKR, 70404302-RHKR OR 70404303-RHKR) into a full BlackHeart Cat Back Exhaust System
- 2.5 lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Available with or without resonator
- Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.