Hooker 70504303-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Single Exit Exhaust
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2013-2016 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ H4, 2.0L Cat-Back Single Exit Exhaust Without Muffler
- 2.5” lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Up to 57% weight savings over OE exhaust, a saving of 7 LBS. (Dual exhaust design), 17 LBS. (Single exit design w/ muffler) and 21 LBS. (Single exit design w/o muffler)
- Available in either a dual high flow, dual tip straight through muffler design, a single exit, single tip straight through muffler design or a single exit, single tip no muffler design
- Optional Blackheart Mid Pipes available with or without resonator
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Massive 4.5” angle cut polished 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo to add maximum styling to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker 70504302-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Single Exit Exhaust
Hooker 70501344-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Syste, Corvette
Hooker 70501342-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust System, Corvette
Hooker 70501370-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust System, Z06 Corvette
Hooker 70501371-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust System, Corvette
Hooker 70501343-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust System, Corvette
Hooker 70501341-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust System, Corvette
Hooker 70501369-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust System, Corvette
Hooker 70504301-RHKR BlackHeart Cat,Back Dual Exhaust (W/Muffler)
Hooker 70401318-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.