Hooker 70504301-RHKR BlackHeart Cat,Back Dual Exhaust (W/Muffler)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2013-2016 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ H4, 2.0L Cat-Back Dual Exhaust W/Muffler
- 2.5” lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Up to 57% weight savings over OE exhaust, a saving of 7 LBS. (Dual exhaust design), 17 LBS. (Single exit design w/ muffler) and 21 LBS. (Single exit design w/o muffler)
- Available in either a dual high flow, dual tip straight through muffler design, a single exit, single tip straight through muffler design or a single exit, single tip no muffler design
- Optional Blackheart Mid Pipes available with or without resonator
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Massive 4.5” angle cut polished 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo to add maximum styling to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker 70401328-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust W/Muffler Dual Mode
Hooker 70401322-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust W/Mufflers
Hooker 70401321-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back W/Dual Mode Mufflers NPP
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech 793-91125 1967-69 Camaro Stainless Dual Exhaust, 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech 793-91130 1967-69 Camaro Stainless Dual Exhaust, 3 Inch
Micro Sprint Stepped Header Stainless Exhaust System
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.