Hooker 70503325-RHKR BlackHeart Race Exhaust System With Muffler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
the exhaust industry for decades. Many of the most powerful vehicles on the planet have used Hooker Headers. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new BlackHeart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The BlackHeart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the BlackHeart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality!
2015-16 Mustang V6, 3.7L 3044SS 2.5IN Race Exhaust With Muffler
- 2.5” lightweight 18-gauge 304 stainless steel construction for maximum strength and durability
- Designed specifically to work with BlackHeart Long Tube Headers P/N 70103307-RHKR
- Incorporates stainless steel flex pipes to not only absorb unwanted vibrations but eliminates any loaded stress and thermal expansion by allowing the exhaust system some flexibility
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Available in either a high flow, straight through muffler design or a straight through no muffler design
- 4” dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo to add maximum styling to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Fits both standard coupes and convertible
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker 70501345-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501347-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501335-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501336-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501338-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501346-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501366-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501367-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70503321-RHKR BlackHeart Header Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70503320-RHKR BlackHeart Header Race Exhaust System
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.