Hooker 70501397-RHKR BlackHeart Mid Pipes w/AFM, 2016 Camaro SS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it's time to tear the heart out of the competition- choose BlackHeart!
2016 Camaro SS A8 V8, 6.2L 304SS RACE ONLY Mid-Pipes w/ AFM Valves (Fits Automatic Transmission w/ OE Hook Up)
- 3" lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Built-In functional AFM valves not only allow for the AFM valve actuator to bolt directly without any modifications, but provide a pleasant driving experience during cruising speeds while in 4-cylinder mode
- Eliminates the factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
- Designed to convert BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhausts P/N's 70401334-RHKR & 70401335-RHKR into complete RACE ONLY exhaust systems
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Designed to fit automatic transmission
More Like This
Hooker 70501398-RHKR BlackHeart Mid Pipes w/AFM, 2016 Camaro SS
Hooker 705013100RHKR BlackHeart Mid Pipes w/o AFM, Camaro SS
Hooker 70501399-RHKR BlackHeart Mid Pipes w/o AFM, Camaro SS
SuperMaxx Ford Lightning/Harley SC Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® 722-62220 SuperMaxx 2004-08 4WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® Supermaxx 09-10 Chevy 1500 Truck/SUV Intermediate Tubes/Cats
SuperMaxx 2007-09 Hummer H2 Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 07-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck and SUV 6.2L Interm Tubes w/ Cats
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.