Hooker 70501390-RHKR BlackHeart Dual Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at the core of the exhaust industry for decades. Many of the most powerful vehicles on the planet have used Hooker Headers. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new Blackheart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The Blackheart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the Blackheart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality!
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2016 Camaro SS 6MT V8, 6.2L 304SS Race Only Dual Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust (Fits Manual Transmission w/ Long-Tube Headers)
- Up to 35% weight savings over OE exhaust, a saving of 10 LBS. (Mid Pipe w/ X-Pipe design compatible w/ OE cats), 12 LBS. (Mid Pipe w/ X-Pipe design compatible w/ Blackheart long tube headers), 10 LBS. (Single transverse design) and 8 LBS. (Dual transver
- Race exhausts available in a dual polished, 304 stainless steel, high-flow, straight-through transverse mufflers or a single polished, 304 stainless steel, high-flow, single transverse muffler w/ a built-in X-Pipe.
- Single transverse muffler with built-in X-Pipe designed to be mild-mannered when the valves are closed for a pleasant driving experience at cruising speeds and an aggressive tone on those track days when the valves are opened.
- Dual transverse mufflers designed for a pleasant, deep exhaust tone during cruising speeds when closed and a race-inspired, high-performance, aggressive tone on those track days when the valves are opened
- Eliminates the restricted factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Factory dual mode electronic exhaust valve actuators bolts directly without any modifications
- X-pipe designed to maximize performance and reduce in-cabin exhaust drone
- 4” dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel quad tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo adds maximum styling to your ride
- Constructed from mandrel bent, lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation and maximum ground clearance
- P/N’s 70501389-RHKR & 70501390-RHKR Complete Race Exhaust Systems designed to fit with Blackheart Long Tube Headers (P/N’s 70101325-RHKR & 70101326-RHKR)
- Designed to fit manual transmission
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
NotesFor race use only this product is not street legal. Dual transverse exhaust. For use with dual mode exhaust and long tube headers.
More Like This
Hooker 70401319-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401337-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401333-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System, Camaro
Hooker 70401334-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System, Camaro
Hooker 70401335-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System, Camaro
Hooker 70501383-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 70501389-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 70501394-RHKR BlackHeart Dual Exhaust System, 2016 Camaro SS
Hooker 70401321-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back W/Dual Mode Mufflers NPP
Hooker 70401328-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust W/Muffler Dual Mode
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.