Hooker 70501383-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6MT V8, 6.2L 304SS 3" RACE ONLY Single Transverse Muffler Dual Mode Exhaust Kits With Quad Tips (Fits Manual Transmission)
- Max dyno gains of +23.13 HP & +30.21 LB.FT torque (w/ Dual transverse mufflers) and max dyno gains of +23.07 HP & +27.84 LB.FT. torque (w/ single transverse muffler)
- Up to 11% weight savings over OE exhaust, a saving of 8 LBS. (Single transverse muffler design) and 6 LBS. (Dual transverse mufflers design)
- Available in a dual polished, 304 stainless steel, high-flow, straight-through transverse mufflers or a single polished, 304 stainless steel,, high-flow, single transverse muffler w/ a built-in X-Pipe
- Single transverse muffler with built-in X-Pipe designed to be mild-mannered when the valves are closed for a pleasant driving experience at cruising speeds and an aggressive tone on those track days when the valves are opened
- Dual transverse mufflers designed for a pleasant, deep exhaust tone during cruising speeds when closed and a race-inspired, high-performance, aggressive tone on those track days when the valves are opened
- Eliminates the restricted factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Factory dual mode electronic exhaust valve actuators bolts directly without any modifications
- X-pipe designed to maximize performance and reduce in-cabin exhaust drone
- 4” dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel quad tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo adds maximum styling to your ride
- Constructed from mandrel bent, lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation and maximum ground clearance
- Designed to fit manual transmission
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42570501383RHKR is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Hooker 70401336-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401319-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401320-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust Kit, 14-15 Corvette
Hooker 70405401-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust Kit, 07-16 Wrangler
Hooker 70501349-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back, 2014-15 C7 Corvette
Hooker Headers 70401340-RHKR BlackHeart Multi-Mode Axle-Back
Hooker Headers 70401343-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back, With Mufflers
Hooker Headers 70401344-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back, No Mufflers
Hooker Headers 705014133RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust System, Rear Exit
Hooker Headers 705014134RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust System, Rear Exit
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.