Hooker 70501383-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6MT V8, 6.2L 304SS 3" RACE ONLY Single Transverse Muffler Dual Mode Exhaust Kits With Quad Tips (Fits Manual Transmission)
- Max dyno gains of +23.13 HP & +30.21 LB.FT torque (w/ Dual transverse mufflers) and max dyno gains of +23.07 HP & +27.84 LB.FT. torque (w/ single transverse muffler)
- Up to 11% weight savings over OE exhaust, a saving of 8 LBS. (Single transverse muffler design) and 6 LBS. (Dual transverse mufflers design)
- Available in a dual polished, 304 stainless steel, high-flow, straight-through transverse mufflers or a single polished, 304 stainless steel,, high-flow, single transverse muffler w/ a built-in X-Pipe
- Single transverse muffler with built-in X-Pipe designed to be mild-mannered when the valves are closed for a pleasant driving experience at cruising speeds and an aggressive tone on those track days when the valves are opened
- Dual transverse mufflers designed for a pleasant, deep exhaust tone during cruising speeds when closed and a race-inspired, high-performance, aggressive tone on those track days when the valves are opened
- Eliminates the restricted factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Factory dual mode electronic exhaust valve actuators bolts directly without any modifications
- X-pipe designed to maximize performance and reduce in-cabin exhaust drone
- 4” dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel quad tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo adds maximum styling to your ride
- Constructed from mandrel bent, lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation and maximum ground clearance
- Designed to fit manual transmission
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker 70501389-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 70401318-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401319-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401337-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70501384-RHKR BlackHeart Dual Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 70501390-RHKR BlackHeart Dual Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 70401328-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust W/Muffler Dual Mode
Hooker 70401336-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 16532HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16565HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.