Hooker 70501353-RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust System, 1968-72 GM A-Body
Chevy LS V8, Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size
1968-72 GM A-Body (2-Door) 2.5" 304SS Exhaust System*Excluding El Camino
- Mandrel bent 304SS construction provides enhanced system corrosion resistance and appearance characteristics
- System is configured with a merged-X crossover and absorption mufflers for maximum performance and minimized resonance
- System connects directly to Hooker LS swap long-tube A-body headers*
- System connects to Hooker LS swap mid-length A-body headers or Hooker cast iron LS manifolds with available adapter kits*
- Tube routing geometry optimized to provide best-available ground clearance and wide rear tire compatibility
- Compatible with stock 1968-72 Chevelle or Hooker LS swap transmission crossmembers (Hooker crossmember is not compatible with convertible or El Camino models)
- Compatible with driveshaft diameters up to 3.5”
- Compatible with DSE, Hotchkis and Hellwig rear suspension anti-sway bars
- Compatible with stock and most aftermarket rear suspension upper control arms
- Includes OE quality clamps and hangers; requires no cutting or welding to install
- Turn-down style tips exit beneath rear bumper valance
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MagnaFlow 15894 MF Series Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 17107 Header-back System, 64-72 Chevelle
Flowmaster 817409 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1968-72 GM A-Body
Flowmaster 1040 Pipe Kit, 68-72 GM 3in Header-back
MagnaFlow 15898 MF Series Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 17119 Header Back Dual Out 64-72 Chevelle GTO &442 V8 Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 817200 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1968-72 GM A-Body
Hooker 70501354-RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust System, 1968-72 GM A-Body
Hooker 705013110RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust System, 1964-67 GM A-Body
Hooker Headers BH13177 BlackHeart LS Swap Header-Back, Ridetech
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.