Hooker 70501351-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust
Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at the core of the exhaust industry for decades. Many of the most powerful vehicles on the planet have used Hooker Headers. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new Blackheart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The Blackheart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the Blackheart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality!
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2014-2015 C7 Corvette 3" 304SS Header-Back Race Exhaust with Cats-With Dual Mode Muffler (NPP)
- Constructed of 3” 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel material maximizing strength and durability
- High flow, straight through dual path muffler with huge 3” bypass valve, utilizing the factory NPP actuator
- Mellow throaty tone when the valve is closed and aggressive RACE attitude when the valve is open
- Utilizes Factory Style 3” AFM Valves, to prevent Check Engine Light and Reduce Unwanted Harmonics while in 4 Cylinder Mode
- Hi-Flow catalytic converters for maximum performance
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Siamese X-Pipe with increased scavenging for maximum performance gains
- Quad 4” twin wall polished tips with Laser etched HOOKER logo
- All hardware and o2 sensor extensions included for a quick and easy installation
- Designed to be a direct fit for Hooker Blackheart long tube headers PN:70101322-RHKR
- Tube Geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- FOR RACING USE ONLY
NotesFor race use only this product is not street legal. For use with stock AFM actuator and Hooker Blackheart long tube headers. Includes a 3 in. bypass valve for factory NPP actuator.
More Like This
Hooker 70501345-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501347-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501318-RHKR BlackHeart Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 70501326-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker 70501346-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501352-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust
Hooker 70501366-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501367-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70503321-RHKR BlackHeart Header Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70503320-RHKR BlackHeart Header Race Exhaust System
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.