Hooker 70501340-RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust, 1970-81 F-Body
Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new BlackHeart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The BlackHeart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the BlackHeart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality.
All BlackHeart headers are constructed of lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel with high flow, long transition collectors featuring merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity. 3/8” thick laser cut flanges provide maximum sealing surface for a leak-free seal and ultimate strength. The primary tubes are designed for optimum flow and maximum ground and engine component clearance providing the perfect combination of performance and fit.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1970-1981 2nd Gen F-Body 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust With Muffler/X-Pipe compatible with DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) Subframe & QUADRALink Rear Suspension
- Compatible with DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) Subframe & QUADRALink Rear Suspension
- Constructed of lightweight 3" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Siamese X-Pipe with increased scavenging for maximum performance gains
- 3” Stainless Steel V Band Clamps for ease of installation and leak free connection
- 3” inlet and outlet high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers
- Stainless Steel Formed Hanger Brackets
- Urethane bushings to reduce vibration & limit movement
- 100% Hand TIG welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
NotesFor use with Detroit Speed and QUADRALink subframes and rear suspension. Trunk pan modifications required. Custom or aftermarket fuel tank may be required.
More Like This
Hooker 70501379-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Exhaust with Mufflers
Hooker 70501391-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Exhaust
Hooker 70501335-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501336-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501363-RHKR BlackHeart Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 70501392-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Exhaust
Hooker 70501385-RHKR Header Back Exhaust System, 70-81 GM F-Body
Hooker 16532HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16565HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16622HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.