Hooker 70501340-RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust, 1970-81 F-Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All BlackHeart headers are constructed of lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel with high flow, long transition collectors featuring merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity. 3/8” thick laser cut flanges provide maximum sealing surface for a leak-free seal and ultimate strength. The primary tubes are designed for optimum flow and maximum ground and engine component clearance providing the perfect combination of performance and fit.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1970-1981 2nd Gen F-Body 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust With Muffler/X-Pipe compatible with DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) Subframe & QUADRALink Rear Suspension
- Compatible with DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) Subframe & QUADRALink Rear Suspension
- Constructed of lightweight 3" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Siamese X-Pipe with increased scavenging for maximum performance gains
- 3” Stainless Steel V Band Clamps for ease of installation and leak free connection
- 3” inlet and outlet high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers
- Stainless Steel Formed Hanger Brackets
- Urethane bushings to reduce vibration & limit movement
- 100% Hand TIG welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
More Like This
Hooker 16500HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Universal Application
Hooker 70501385-RHKR Header Back Exhaust System, 70-81 GM F-Body
Hooker 16532HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16565HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16622HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16624HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Hooker 21726HKR Aero Chamber C5 Catback Exhaust System, 2.5 Inch
Hooker 50735-1HKR Header Side Tube, Metallic Ceramic Coating
Hooker 65284HKR Super Competition Side Pipe Exhaust Tubes, 63-82 Chevy
Hooker 9722HKR Header-Back Exhaust System, 95-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.