Hooker 70501339-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Exhaust Kit
Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at the core of the exhaust industry for decades. Many of the most powerful vehicles on the planet have used Hooker Headers. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new BlackHeart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The BlackHeart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the BlackHeart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality!
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1982-1992 GM F-Body Header Back Dual Exhaust System, 2.5 IN 304SS, T56
- 100% 304SS or 304SS/409SS composite construction options-provides two levels of corrosion resistance and affordability
- Fabricated merge-style crossover- provides enhanced power and sound attenuation
- T-56/T-56 Magnum transmission specific system - provides optimized component/ground clearance
- Bolt-on installable 2.5” true dual configuration- provides improved sound quality and performance potential over typical single-muffler/pipe systems
- Compatible with all factory components- does not require removal or replacement of factory suspension parts to install
- Polished dual-exit, laser etched tips- provides unique appearance to rear of vehicle
- 100% polished 304SS mufflers and tips used in all systems-provides long-term good looks andcorrosion protection on these highly visible components
- Does not require use of aftermarket suspension components for installation
More Like This
Hooker 70501318-RHKR BlackHeart Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 70501345-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501347-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501326-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Exhaust Kit
Hooker 70501351-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust
Hooker 70401326-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust Kit, 15-16 Corvette
Hooker 70401327-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust Kit, 15-16 Corvette
Hooker 70501346-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System
Hooker 70501352-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust
Hooker 70501368-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit, 2006-11 Corvette
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.