Hooker 705013143RHKR Blackheart Exhaust System, 1979-93 Mustang
Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual | Single Exit Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
Hooker with its BlackHeart line of components has quickly become the leader in engine swaps, and the excitement continues with the announcement of new products for 1979-1993 Mustangs. Hooker Blackheart's Engine Swap exhaust systems are designed to offer the best-available ground clearance, best fit and easy installation. This 304 stainless steel exhaust system features turn downs right after the mufflers to accommodate bigger rear wheels/tires than full-length tailpipes can accept. It also has an X-pipe designed crossover that offers bolt-in compatibility with our BlackHeart engine swap crossmembers, mounts and headers.
- Connects directly to Hooker Blackheart LS or Coyote engine swap headers
- Full 3” diameter system for maximum flow/horsepower potential
- Includes X-type crossover to provide maximum HP and torque
- Bolt-in compatible with Hooker Blackheart engine swap transmission crossmembers
- Clears all transmissions listed for use with Hooker Blackheart 1979-1993 Mustang LS and Coyote engine swap systems
- Constructed from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel-bent, type 304 stainless steel for maximized strength and durability
- Utilizes factory mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 705013142RHKR Blackheart Exhaust System, 1979-93 Mustang
Flowmaster 817682 Outlaw Exhaust Kit, 1986-04 Ford Mustang
MagnaFlow 15630 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16995 Competition Series Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16996 Competition Series Exhaust System
BBK 3001 LX Cobra Varitune Full Cat Back Exhaust System SS Tips
BBK 3002 Varitune Full Cat Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 17213 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1986-93 Mustang LX
MagnaFlow 17118 Competition Series Exhaust System
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 3 Inch
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.