Hooker 705013124RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, 1967-69 F-Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Engineering) equipped 1st Gen F-Bodies. We are proud to offer these header-back exhaust systems that are designed and hand crafted with the same level of detail as the baddest hot rods on the planet.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1967-1969 1st Gen GM F-Body 3" 304SS LS Exhaust System w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers & Resonator (For use with DSE Subframe & Suspension)
- Constructed of lightweight 3" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing, maximizing strength and durability
- Designed for use with Hooker Blackheart Long Tube headers PN: 70101329-RHKR or PN: 70101337-RHKR
- PN: 705013124RHKR offers Siamese X-pipe plus resonators for a quieter ride
- 3” stainless steel V band clamps for ease of installation and leak free connection
- High-flow, TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers with 3” inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel formed hanger brackets
- Urethane bushings to reduce vibration & limit movement
- 100% Hand TIG welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Racing Use Only
More Like This
Hooker 705013109RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, 1967-69 F-Body
Flowmaster 15935 2-1/4 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech 793-91125 1967-69 Camaro Stainless Dual Exhaust, 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech 793-91130 1967-69 Camaro Stainless Dual Exhaust, 3 Inch
Micro Sprint Stepped Header Stainless Exhaust System
D&R Classic Z00086 Small Block Aluminized Exhaust System for Camaro
Hooker 16500HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Universal Application
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.