Hooker 705013124RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, 1967-69 F-Body
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Engineering) equipped 1st Gen F-Bodies. We are proud to offer these header-back exhaust systems that are designed and hand crafted with the same level of detail as the baddest hot rods on the planet.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1967-1969 1st Gen GM F-Body 3" 304SS LS Exhaust System w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers & Resonator (For use with DSE Subframe & Suspension)
- Constructed of lightweight 3" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing, maximizing strength and durability
- Designed for use with Hooker Blackheart Long Tube headers PN: 70101329-RHKR or PN: 70101337-RHKR
- PN: 705013124RHKR offers Siamese X-pipe plus resonators for a quieter ride
- 3” stainless steel V band clamps for ease of installation and leak free connection
- High-flow, TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers with 3” inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel formed hanger brackets
- Urethane bushings to reduce vibration & limit movement
- 100% Hand TIG welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Racing Use Only
More Like This
Hooker 705013109RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, 1967-69 F-Body
Hooker 70501318-RHKR BlackHeart Header Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 1050 Pipe Kit, 67-69 Camaro/Firebird 3in
Flowmaster 17104 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1967-74 Camaro/FB
Flowmaster 817139 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1969 F-Body
MagnaFlow 15896 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15895 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 17139 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1969 Camaro/FB
Flowmaster 17129 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1967-68 Camaro/FB
Flowmaster 817129 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1967-68 GM F-Body
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.