Hooker 705013119RHKR BlackHeart Dual Exhaust System, AFM Valve Delete
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS NPP A8 6.2L 304SS Race Only Dual Transverse Muffler Dual Mode Exhaust System w/Quad Tips, Compatible with Long Tube Headers (AFM Valve Delete; Fits Automatic Transmission)
- Max Dyno gains of +12.73 HP & +19.76 LB.FT torque w/ dual transverse mufflers
- Also available in a polished, 304 stainless steel a single transverse muffler w/ a built-in X-Pipe (P/N 705013118RHKR)
- Deletes the AFM valves
- Built-in factory-like dual mode exhaust valves
- Dual transverse mufflers designed for a race-inspired, deep exhaust tone during cruising speeds when the valves are closed and a high-performance, aggressive tone when the valves are opened
- RACE ONLY complete exhaust system is designed to exclusively with BlackHeart long tube headers (P/N's 70101325-RHKR& 70101326-RHKR)
- 3" lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Eliminates the factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- 4" dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel quad tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo to add maximum style to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
- Kits that delete the AFM valves requires the use of an active management disable device to prevent a check engine light
- Designed to fit automatic transmission
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker 705013117RHKR BlackHeart Dual Exhaust System, AFM Valve Delete
Hooker 16532HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16565HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16622HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16624HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Hooker 21726HKR Aero Chamber C5 Catback Exhaust System, 2.5 Inch
Hooker 50735-1HKR Header Side Tube, Metallic Ceramic Coating
Hooker 65284HKR Super Competition Side Pipe Exhaust Tubes, 63-82 Chevy
Hooker 9722HKR Header-Back Exhaust System, 95-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 70401323-RHKR Blackheart Exhaust w/o Muffler, 06-13 Corvette
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.