Hooker 705013118RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS NPP A8 6.2L 304SS Race Only Single Transverse Muffler Dual Mode Exhaust System w/Quad Tips, Compatible w/BlackHeart Long Tube Headers (AFM Valve Delete; Fits Automatic Transmission)
- Max dyno gains of +12.6 HP & +21.55 LB.FT torque w/ single transverse muffler
- Also available in a polished, 304 stainless steel, high-flow, dual straight-through transverse mufflers (P/N 705013119RHKR)
- Deletes the AFM valves
- Built-in factory-like dual mode exhaust valves
- Single transverse muffler with built-in X-Pipe designed to be mild mannered when the valves are closed for a pleasant driving experience at cruising speeds and an aggressive tone when the valves are opened
- RACE ONLY complete exhaust system designed to work exclusively with BlackHeart long tube headers P/N's 70101325-RHKR or 70101326-RHKR
- 3" lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Eliminates the factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- 4" dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel quad tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo to add maximum style to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
- Kits that delete the AFM valves requires the use of an active management disable device to prevent a check engine light
- Designed to fit automatic transmission
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker 70401318-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70404302-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Exhaust System
Hooker 705013116RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
Hooker 705013112RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
Hooker 705013114RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
Hooker 70501383-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 70501389-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 70401336-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70404303-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Exhaust System
Hooker 16532HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.