Hooker 705013118RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS NPP A8 6.2L 304SS Race Only Single Transverse Muffler Dual Mode Exhaust System w/Quad Tips, Compatible w/BlackHeart Long Tube Headers (AFM Valve Delete; Fits Automatic Transmission)
- Max dyno gains of +12.6 HP & +21.55 LB.FT torque w/ single transverse muffler
- Also available in a polished, 304 stainless steel, high-flow, dual straight-through transverse mufflers (P/N 705013119RHKR)
- Deletes the AFM valves
- Built-in factory-like dual mode exhaust valves
- Single transverse muffler with built-in X-Pipe designed to be mild mannered when the valves are closed for a pleasant driving experience at cruising speeds and an aggressive tone when the valves are opened
- RACE ONLY complete exhaust system designed to work exclusively with BlackHeart long tube headers P/N's 70101325-RHKR or 70101326-RHKR
- 3" lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Eliminates the factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- 4" dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel quad tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo to add maximum style to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
- Kits that delete the AFM valves requires the use of an active management disable device to prevent a check engine light
- Designed to fit automatic transmission
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 425705013118RHKR is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Hooker 70401336-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker Headers BH13212 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ Engine Swap Exhaust
Hooker Headers 70401340-RHKR BlackHeart Multi-Mode Axle-Back
Hooker Headers 70401343-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back, With Mufflers
Hooker Headers 70401344-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back, No Mufflers
Hooker Headers 705014133RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust System, Rear Exit
Hooker Headers 705014134RHKR BlackHeart Exhaust System, Rear Exit
Hooker Headers 705014151RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Exhaust Kit
Hooker Headers 705014154RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Exhaust
Hooker Headers 70502321-RHKR BlackHeart Header-Back 11-14 Charger
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.