Hooker 705013114RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size, Muffler(s) Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS NPP A8 6.2L 304SS Race Only Single Transverse Muffler Dual Mode Exhaust System w/Quad Tips, Compatible w/BlackHeart Long Tube Headers (Fits Automatic Transmission)
- Max dyno gains of +12.6 HP & +21.55 LB.FT torque w/ single transverse muffler
- Also available in a polished, 304 stainless steel, high-flow, dual straight-through transverse mufflers (P/N 705013115RHKR)
- Built-in factory-like dual mode exhaust valves
- Exhaust kits available with factory-like AFM valves
- Single transverse muffler with built-in X-Pipe designed to be mild mannered when the valves are closed for a pleasant driving experience at cruising speeds and an aggressive tone when the valves are opened
- RACE ONLY complete exhaust system designed to work exclusively with BlackHeart long tube headers P/N's 70101325-RHKR or 70101326-RHKR
- 3" lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Eliminates the factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- 4" dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel quad tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo to add maximum style to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
- Designed to fit automatic transmission
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
NotesFor race use only this product is not street legal. For use with stock AFM actuator and Hooker Blackheart long tube headers.
More Like This
Hooker 70401318-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 705013116RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
Hooker 705013112RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
Hooker 70501383-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 70501389-RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Dual Mode Exhaust
Hooker 705013118RHKR BlackHeart Single Transverse Exhaust System
Hooker 70401336-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401319-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401337-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401333-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System, Camaro
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.