Hooker 705013109RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, 1967-69 F-Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Engineering) equipped 1st Gen F-Bodies. We are proud to offer these header-back exhaust systems that are designed and hand crafted with the same level of detail as the baddest hot rods on the planet.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1967-1969 1st Gen GM F-Body 3" 304SS LS Exhaust w/X-Pipe and Mufflers without Resonator (For use with DSE Subframe & Suspension)
- Constructed of lightweight 3" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing, maximizing strength and durability
- Designed for use with Hooker Blackheart Long Tube headers PN: 70101329-RHKR or PN: 70101337-RHKR
- PN: 705013109RHKR offers Siamese X-Pipe with increased scavenging for maximum performance gains
- 3” stainless steel V band clamps for ease of installation and leak free connection
- High-flow, TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers with 3” inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel formed hanger brackets
- Urethane bushings to reduce vibration & limit movement
- 100% Hand TIG welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Racing Use Only
More Like This
Hooker 705013124RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, 1967-69 F-Body
Hooker 70401315-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust, 2009-13 Corvette
Hooker 70401316-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust, 2009-13 Corvette
Hooker 70401317-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust Kit, 14-15 Corvette
Hooker 70401318-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Single Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401319-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401337-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Transverse Exhaust
Hooker 70401333-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System, Camaro
Hooker 70401334-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System, Camaro
Hooker 70401335-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System, Camaro
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.