Hooker 70405401-RHKR BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhaust Kit, 07-16 Wrangler
Axle-Back Exhaust System Type, Single Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L/3.6L 2.5” Axle-Back Exhaust Kit (2/4 Door, High Clearance)
- Available as a direct bolt-on replacement for axle-back and complete cat-back applications
- 2.5" lightweight, 18-gauge, stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Kits feature a stainless steel, high-flow muffler for optimum performance with no drone
- Angle-cut, turn-down exhaust tip allows for maximum ground clearance
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for hassle-free installation
- Designed to work with the OE Y-pipe or optional BlackHeart Y-Pipe Relocation Kit P/N 70505403-RHKR
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker 70505402-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit, 07-16 Wrangler
Hooker 70505401-RHKR BlackHeart Cat-Back Exhaust Kit, 07-16 Wrangler
QTP 425007 Screamer Exhaust System, Axle Back, Kit
QTP 425007B Screamer Exhaust System, Axle Back, Kit
Flowmaster 817674 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 2007-17 Wrangler
MagnaFlow 15178 MF Series Axle-Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 817437 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2007-11 Jeep Wrangler
Flowmaster 817738 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2007-11 Jeep Wrangler
JBA 40-1509 SS Exhaust System, 07-15 Jeep Wrangler
MagnaFlow 15116 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.