Hooker 70401323-RHKR Blackheart Exhaust w/o Muffler, 06-13 Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at the core of the exhaust industry for decades. Many of the most powerful vehicles on the planet have used Hooker Headers. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new BlackHeart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The BlackHeart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the BlackHeart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality!
- Axle-Back constructed of 3” diameter 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel material maximizing strength and durability
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Aggressive no muffler design for the ultimate Corvette sound
- 4” dual wall polished 304 Stainless Steel Quad Tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo
- Rear muffler bracket with sculpted HOOKER Blackheart logo supplied (optional muffler brackets available)
- Tube Geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Up to 19 lbs. lighter than the factory Mufflers
- All hardware included for a quick and easy installation
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- 2006-2013 Corvette
More Like This
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech 793-91130 1967-69 Camaro Stainless Dual Exhaust, 3 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
SuperMaxx 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Flowmaster 817166 Force II Exhaust Kit, 1996-99 Tahoe/Yukon
Flowmaster 817200 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1968-72 GM A-Body
Flowmaster 817202 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1964-67 GM A-Body
Flowmaster 817403 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2004-08 Ford/Lincoln
Flowmaster 817446 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2008-10 F-250/350
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.