Hooker 70304302-RHKR BlackHeart Header With Cat
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2013-16 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ H4, 2.0L 1-5/8" Header With Cat
- Max dyno gains of +5.17 HP & +7.83 LB.FT torque (w/ UEL header w/o cat) and max dyno gains of +6.6 HP & +10.1 LB.FT torque (w/ Header w/ cat) Note: This is a stock tune
- Constructed from 1 5/8” diameter, lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel primary tubes into 2 ½” diameter outlet tube maximizing performance, strength and durability
- Up to 52% weight savings over OE header manifold, a saving of 11 LBS. (UEL header w/o cat) and 8 LBS. (Header w/ cat)
- Available in a UEL (Unequal length) header without cat or a near equal length header with cat design
- UEL (Unequal length) header w/o cat design includes an O2 extension wire and an O2 bung plug
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hooker 70304301-RHKR BlackHeart UEL Header Without Cat
Hooker 70101324-RHKR BlackHeart Tri-Y Long-Tube Header
Hooker 70101318-RHKR BlackHeart Long,Tube Headers, 1968-72 A-Body
Hooker 70101323-RHKR BlackHeart Tri-Y Long-Tube Headers
Hooker 70101325-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, 2016 Camaro
Hooker 70101326-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, 2016 Camaro
Hooker 70201309-RHKR BlackHeart Mid,Length Headers, Stainless Steel
Hooker 70301306-RHKR BlackHeart Shorty Header, 2014-15 Corvette
Hooker 70301304-RHKR 2016 Camaro V8 BlackHeart Shorty Header
Hooker 70303302-RHKR BlackHeart Shorty Headers, Raw, 2011-16 Mustang
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.