Hooker 70304301-RHKR BlackHeart UEL Header Without Cat
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2013-16 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ H4, 2.0L 1-5/8" UEL (Unequal Length) Header W/O Cat
- Max dyno gains of +5.17 HP & +7.83 LB.FT torque (w/ UEL header w/o cat) and max dyno gains of +6.6 HP & +10.1 LB.FT torque (w/ Header w/ cat) Note: This is a stock tune
- Constructed from 1 5/8” diameter, lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel primary tubes into 2 ½” diameter outlet tube maximizing performance, strength and durability
- Up to 52% weight savings over OE header manifold, a saving of 11 LBS. (UEL header w/o cat) and 8 LBS. (Header w/ cat)
- Available in a UEL (Unequal length) header without cat or a near equal length header with cat design
- UEL (Unequal length) header w/o cat design includes an O2 extension wire and an O2 bung plug
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Schoenfeld Headers 142-525LV Dirt Late Model Headers
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.