Hooker 70201306-RHKR BlackHeart Mid-Length Header, GM LS 1st Gen
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.These Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Headers work perfectly with 1967-1969 GM F-Body (Camaro and Firebird) and 1968-1974 GM X-Body (Chevy Nova, Pontiac Ventura, Buick Apollo and Oldsmobile Omega) vehicles routing exhaust gases away from the engine while enhancing power and torque. Hooker's mid length headers provide the optimum horsepower possible from a mid-length design.
GM LS 1st Gen (Camaro/Firebird) Mid Length Headers 1-7/8", Collector Size 3", Port Shape: Round
- Flat-finished TIG welded flanges provide superior port sealing
- Deep formed collectors and investment cast collector spears provide enhanced flow characteristics and visual appearance compared to available mild steel versions of these headers
- Design provides maximum ground clearance available from a set of headers; ideal for extremely low vehicle ride heights
- Bend geometry optimized for superior spark plug serviceability and plug boot/wire clearance
- Compatible with OE manual, OE power (Saginaw 800), 3rd-gen F-body, 1983-88 G-body quick ratio and Delphi 600 series steering boxes
- Available adapters provide bolt-in connection to Hooker 2.5” and 3” exhaust systems for this vehicle application
- Compatible with Ridetech Tru-Turn steering system components
- 100% Stainless steel construction provides best thermal efficiency and corrosion resistance available in this header design
More Like This
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Hooker 2220-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Hooker 2404-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2953HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!