Hooker 70101338-RHKR BlackHeart Long,Tube Headers, 1970-81 F-Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
1970-1981 2nd Gen F-Body 1-7/8 304SS Long-tube Headers w/ Brushed Finish; Compatible with DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) Subframe
- Constructed of lightweight 1-7/8" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes with large 3" diameter outlet tube maximizing strength and durability
- Long Transition header collectors featuring merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8 thick precision water jet cut flanges for less warping, maximum sealing surface, and better seal
- Designed for LS Swaps into 2nd Gen F Body using DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) front subframe, steering and suspension components.
- Hand blended welds at the flange entry for maximum flow and better performance
- 100% Hand welded construction
- Brushed finish for a high tech, modern appearance
- Designed to be used with HOOKER Blackheart Exhaust Kit 70501340-RHKR
- Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty
More Like This
Hooker 70101320-RHKR BlackHeart Long,Tube Headers, 1970-81 F-Body
Hooker 70101329-RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Long Tube Header, 67-69 F-Body
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.