Hooker 70101329-RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Long Tube Header, 67-69 F-Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Engineering) equipped 1st Gen F-Bodies. We are proud to offer these long tube headers that are designed and hand crafted with the same level
of detail as the baddest hot rods on the planet.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1967-1969 1st Gen GM F-Body LS Swap 1-7/8 x 3 304SS Long Tube Headers (For use with DSE Subframe & Suspension)
- Constructed of lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel for excellent strength and corrosion resistance
- 1-7/8" diameter primary tubes for maximum performance
- Long transition 3” collectors featuring merge spears for increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick precision water jet cut flanges for less warpage and maximum sealing surface
- Hand blended welds at the flange entry for better flow and performance
- 100% Hand welded construction
- Designed for LS Swaps into 67-69 1st Gen GM F Body using D.S.E (Detroit Speed & Engineering) front subframe, steering, and suspension components
- Designed to be used with HOOKER Blackheart Exhaust PN: 705013109RHKR or PN: 705013124RHKR
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Racing Use Only
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Schoenfeld Headers 142-525LV Dirt Late Model Headers
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.