Hooker 70101329-RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Long Tube Header, 67-69 F-Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Engineering) equipped 1st Gen F-Bodies. We are proud to offer these long tube headers that are designed and hand crafted with the same level
of detail as the baddest hot rods on the planet.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1967-1969 1st Gen GM F-Body LS Swap 1-7/8 x 3 304SS Long Tube Headers (For use with DSE Subframe & Suspension)
- Constructed of lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel for excellent strength and corrosion resistance
- 1-7/8" diameter primary tubes for maximum performance
- Long transition 3” collectors featuring merge spears for increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick precision water jet cut flanges for less warpage and maximum sealing surface
- Hand blended welds at the flange entry for better flow and performance
- 100% Hand welded construction
- Designed for LS Swaps into 67-69 1st Gen GM F Body using D.S.E (Detroit Speed & Engineering) front subframe, steering, and suspension components
- Designed to be used with HOOKER Blackheart Exhaust PN: 705013109RHKR or PN: 705013124RHKR
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Racing Use Only
More Like This
Hooker 2953HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Hooker 2220-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Hooker 2404-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!