Hooker 70101323-RHKR BlackHeart Tri-Y Long-Tube Headers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2006-2013 C6/Z06 Corvette 2 x 3" Tri-Y Long-Tube Headers
- Large primary Tri-Y (4 into, 2 into 1) design to produce a broad torque curve and maximum Horse Power for LS7 and high horsepower LS2/LS3 engines
- Constructed of lightweight 2" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes with large 3" diameter collector
- 3/8” thick Precision water jet cut flanges for less warping, maximum sealing surface, and better seal
- Designed for use with Blackheart Header Back exhaust systems. See the HOLLEY website for a complete line of Hooker Blackheart -Header Back exhaust systems
- 100% hand welded construction
- Hand blended welds at the flange entry for maximum flow and better performance
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- High Tuck design provides the needed ground clearance for lowered cars
- Includes all attaching hardware, O2 Sensor extension harnesses & gaskets
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- FOR RACING USE ONLY
More Like This
Hooker 70101324-RHKR BlackHeart Tri-Y Long-Tube Header
Hooker 70101318-RHKR BlackHeart Long,Tube Headers, 1968-72 A-Body
Hooker 70101325-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, 2016 Camaro
Hooker 70101326-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, 2016 Camaro
Hooker 70101309-RHKR BlackHeart Super Competition Long Tube Header
Hooker 70101327-RHKR BlackHeart Long,Tube Headers, 2006-13 Corvette
Hooker 70103310-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, 1996-04 Mustang
Hooker 70101315-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, 1-7/8 x 3 Inch
Hooker 70101335-RHKR BlackHeart LS Swap Long Tube Header, 1-3/4 x 3 In
Hooker 70101341-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube LS Headers, 1-7/8 Inch
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.