Hooker 70101321-RHKR BlackHeart Long,Tube Headers, 1970-81 F-Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All BlackHeart headers are constructed of lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel with high flow, long transition collectors featuring merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity. 3/8” thick laser cut flanges provide maximum sealing surface for a leak-free seal and ultimate strength. The primary tubes are designed for optimum flow and maximum ground and engine component clearance providing the perfect combination of performance and fit.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1970-1981 2nd Gen F-Body 2" 304SS Long-tube Headers compatible with DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) Subframe
- Constructed of lightweight 2" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes with large 3" diameter outlet tube maximizing strength and durability
- Long Transition header collectors featuring merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick precision water jet cut flanges for less warping, maximum sealing surface, and better seal
- Designed for LS Swaps into 2nd Gen F Body using DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) front subframe, steering and suspension components.
- Hand blended welds at the flange entry for maximum flow and better performance
- 100% Hand welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
More Like This
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Hooker 2220-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Hooker 2404-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2953HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.