Hooker 70101316-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, 1-3/4 x 3 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new BlackHeart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The BlackHeart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the BlackHeart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality.
All BlackHeart headers are constructed of lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel with high flow, long transition collectors featuring merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity. 3/8” thick laser cut flanges provide maximum sealing surface for a leak-free seal and ultimate strength. The primary tubes are designed for optimum flow and maximum ground and engine component clearance providing the perfect combination of performance and fit.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird LS Swap, 304 Stainless Steel, 1-3/4” x 3” Long-tube Headers
- 304SS construction- provides enhanced corrosion resistance, appearance and durability
- Tight-tucked design- provides maximum ground clearance
- 3” Merge style collectors- increases flow velocity to maximize performance potential
- Near vertical indexed O2 sensor bungs- provides for reliable wide-band sensor operation
- Optimized tube bend geometry- clears all factory stock vehicle components (including the A/C evaporator case), allows for easy starter motor/spark plug serviceability
- Broad transmission compatibility- installable with GM TH2004R, TH400, 4L60-4L70, 4L80/4L85 automatic transmissions and Tremec T56/T56 Magnum transmissions
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All hardware included
More Like This
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Hooker 2220-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Hooker 2404-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2953HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!