Hooker 6842-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 88-95 Ford Pickup, 429-460
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has long been known for its dominance of the drag racing circuit, but did you know that Hooker can help the off-road enthusiast scorch the deserts, mountains and swamps of the world? Hooker Headers use long tube lengths and long transition collectors to produce monstrous lowmid range torque without sacrificing top end horsepower. Each Hooker header is designed to provide the finest fit and most durable construction available on the market today. Hooker offers a complete line of full length and emission compatible headers for the off-road enthusiast to choose from. Whether it be a rock crawling Jeep or a 1000 mile desert racer, Hooker can bring your performance expectations to a new level.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
More Like This
Hooker 6811-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 73-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6841-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 77-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6842HKR Super Competition Headers, 1988-95 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 5903-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 8101-3HKR Super Competition Headers,89-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 2297-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 5903-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2123-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2290-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2291-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.