Hooker 6842-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 88-95 Ford Pickup, 429-460
460 Ford Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Silver ceramic coated, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has long been known for its dominance of the drag racing circuit, but did you know that Hooker can help the off-road enthusiast scorch the deserts, mountains and swamps of the world? Hooker Headers use long tube lengths and long transition collectors to produce monstrous lowmid range torque without sacrificing top end horsepower. Each Hooker header is designed to provide the finest fit and most durable construction available on the market today. Hooker offers a complete line of full length and emission compatible headers for the off-road enthusiast to choose from. Whether it be a rock crawling Jeep or a 1000 mile desert racer, Hooker can bring your performance expectations to a new level.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
More Like This
Hooker 6842HKR Super Competition Headers, 1988-95 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6907-3HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6907-4HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6907-1HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6907HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Flowtech 32504FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1628SJS Shorty Header, 86-96 Ford Truck, SC
Flowtech 12504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1628SJT Shorty Header, 86-96 Ford Truck, TC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.