Hooker 6841-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 77-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for select engine swaps. Available for Ford big block engines. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6811-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 73-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6842-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 88-95 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6811HKR Super Competition Headers, 1973-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6841HKR Super Competition Headers, 1977-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 5903-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 8101-3HKR Super Competition Headers,89-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 2297-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 5903-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2123-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2290-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.