Hooker 6841-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 77-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for select engine swaps. Available for Ford big block engines. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
NotesDue to the extreme variation in available component combinations for this swap application, custom fabricated mounts are required to provide best-fit installation of these headers. Will not fit early 1977 models. 1977 1/2 and up.
More Like This
Hooker 6811-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 73-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6811HKR Super Competition Headers, 1973-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6841HKR Super Competition Headers, 1977-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6902-1HKR Competition Headers,77-79 Ford Pickup/Bronco,351M-400
Hooker 6902-3HKR Competition Headers,77-79 Ford Pickup/Bronco,351M-400
Hooker 6914HKR Competition Headers, 1978-1979 Ford Pickup, 351M-400
Hooker 6914-1HKR Competition Headers, 1978-1979 Ford Pickup, 351M-400
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6902-4HKR Competition Headers,77-79 Ford Pickup/Bronco,351M-400
Hooker 6902HKR Competition Headers, 77-79 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 351M-400
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.