Hooker 6811HKR Super Competition Headers, 1973-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has long been known for its dominance of the drag racing circuit, but did you know that Hooker can help the off-road enthusiast scorch the deserts, mountains and swamps of the world? Hooker Headers use long tube lengths and long transition collectors to produce monstrous lowmid range torque without sacrificing top end horsepower. Each Hooker header is designed to provide the finest fit and most durable construction available on the market today. Hooker offers a complete line of full length and emission compatible headers for the off-road enthusiast to choose from. Whether it be a rock crawling Jeep or a 1000 mile desert racer, Hooker can bring your performance expectations to a new level.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6126HKR Super Competition Headers, 1972-75 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6841HKR Super Competition Headers, 1977-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6842HKR Super Competition Headers, 1988-95 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 2294HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2826HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2849HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 5101HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 8101HKR Super Competition Headers, 89-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 1203HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2123HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.