Hooker 6233HKR Super Competition Headers, 2005-2009 Mustang, 4.6L 3V
4.6 Ford Modular V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16-gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 3/8 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6233-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 2005-2009 Mustang, 4.6L 3V
Flowtech 12124FLT Shorty Headers, 1.625 Inch Tube, Painted
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2007-10 Shelby GT500 Long Tube Headers Only
Flowtech 32124FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D6682 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 05-06 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D6683 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 05-07 Mustang, CC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1617SJS Shorty Header SS, 05-10 Mustang V6, SC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1617S Shorty Header, SS, 05-10 Mustang V6
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1675SJS Shorty Header, 05-10 Mustang 4.6L, SC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1675S Shorty Header, 05-10 Mustang 4.6L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.