Hooker 6229-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1996-2003 Mustang, 4.6L 4V
4.6 Ford Modular V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Silver ceramic coated, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 70103310-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, 1996-04 Mustang
JBA 1619SJS Shorty Header, SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
JBA 1619S-4JS Shorty Header, SS 99-04 Mustang 3.8L
Dynatech® 701-23010 1979-04 Mustang K-Member Headers, SBC V8
Flowtech 12114-1FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Size, Ceramic Coated
JBA 1619S-1JS Shorty Header SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
JBA 1625S-9JS Shorty Header, SS 99-04 Must GT 4.6L
Doug's Headers D6675 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 94-95 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D6679 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 96-04 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D6680 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 96-04 Mustang, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!