Hooker 6225HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 260-302
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6223HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-1993 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6227HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 255-302
Hooker 6223-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Flowtech 11134FLT Long Tube Headers, 00-02 Camaro/Firebird, LS1
Flowtech 11152FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 11154FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 12506FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-3/4 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 13504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2103HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Diameter
Hooker 2118HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.