Hooker 6224-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Titanium Ceramic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Headers new Titanium ceramic coating provides the exotic "look" of Titanium for a unique styling enhancement on any vehicle. Hooker's Titanium ceramic coating is formulated to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 1600° F all while maintaining its color and protecting your headers from corrosion. Hooker Titanium ceramic coating is perfect for a nostalgic or modern build. NOTE: Not actual Titanium. Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for select engine swaps. Available for Ford big block engines. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6224HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6223-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6224-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6224-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6225HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 260-302
Hooker 6227HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 255-302
Hooker 6228-1HKR Super Competition Headers,79-93 Ford/Mercury 351/5.8L
Hooker 6222HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury, 302/5.0L
Hooker 6223-1HKR Super Competition Headers,79-93 Ford/Mercury 351/5.8L
Hooker 6223-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.