Hooker 6224-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for select engine swaps. Available for Ford big block engines. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
More Like This
Hooker 6224-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6224-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6201-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 70-71 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6228-1HKR Super Competition Headers,79-93 Ford/Mercury 351/5.8L
Hooker 6224HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 2217-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2265-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Tiatnium Ceramic
Hooker 2457-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2841-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2217-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.