Hooker 6223-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury, 351W
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The NEW Hooker Darkside black ceramic coated headers offer the nostalgic, aggressive look of black with a more refined texture and appearance than is possible from any painted finish. The satin sheen provided by this coating is truly striking and sure to please. In addition to providing a more menacing look, which makes a fresh styling statement, Hooker's new Darkside coating supplies all the corrosion resistance properties of our existing silver ceramic coating plus improved thermal resistance to ensure peak performance and durability. Hooker Darksides provide a unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished (polished) after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver ceramic coated header. Be different and move over to the Darkside! Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Available for Ford small block engines. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- Adapter flange included. The port shape is the same as stock but can be matched to your particular exhaust port configuration.
More Like This
Hooker 6223-1HKR Super Competition Headers,79-93 Ford/Mercury 351/5.8L
Hooker 6223-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6227-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 255-302
Hooker 6225-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 260-302
Hooker 6208-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-70 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 2103-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2105-1HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2116-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2116-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2117-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.