Hooker 6223-1HKR Super Competition Headers,79-93 Ford/Mercury 351/5.8L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Available for Ford small block engines. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Adapter flange included. The port shape is the same as stock but can be matched to your particular exhaust port configuration.
More Like This
Hooker 6223-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6223-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6227-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 255-302
Hooker 6125-1HKR Super Competition Headers,73-79 Ford/Mercury 351M-400
Hooker 6225-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 260-302
Hooker 2109-3HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2116-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2117-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2131-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2210-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.