Hooker 6205-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 61-64 Ford/Mercury 352-428
352 Ford FE V8, 360 Ford FE V8, 390 Ford FE V8, 406 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, Steel, Silver
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 6205HKR Super Competition Headers, 1961-64 Ford/Mercury 352-428
JBA 1615SJS Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, SC
JBA 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
Hooker 6903-1HKR Competition Headers, 66-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Hooker 6903HKR Competition Headers, 1966-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Hooker 6130HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-69 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Schoenfeld 3055LVN Standard Long Tube Headers for Roush Yates 360 Ford
Doug's Headers D603 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-76 Ford Truck, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8406 Full Length Header, 65-76 Ford Truck FE, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8406-1 Full Length Header, 65-76 Ford Truck FE, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.