Hooker 6201HKR Super Competition Headers, 1970-71 Ford/Mercury 429-460
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower possible and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. Because of the immense complexity of a modern engine and vehicle combination there are no simple quick answers. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history. With applications ranging from 50 state legal headers for a Chevy Truck to stepped headers for Pro Stock cars, you can bet Hooker Headers has a header that will make your car quicker, faster and lighter.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
More Like This
Hooker 6224HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6224-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 2205HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2213HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2287HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2455HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2457HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 4201HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 4202HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 5320HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.