Hooker 6161HKR Super Competition Headers, 1974-1980 Ford Pinto 289-302
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Hooker 6163HKR Super Competition Headers, 1974-80 Ford Pinto 351W/5.8L
Schoenfeld Headers F235V 2.3 Ford Pinto Modified Header
Schoenfeld Headers F239V 2.3 Ford Pinto Late Model Headers
Patriot Exhaust H8401-1 Circle Track Header, 71-80 Ford, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8402 Circle Track Header, 71-80 Ford Pinto 2.3L
Patriot Exhaust H8401 Circle Track Header, 71-80 Ford, Raw
Hooker 6209HKR Super Competition Headers, 69-70 Ford/Mercury, Boss 302
Hooker 6225HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 260-302
Hooker 6227HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 255-302
Hooker 6209-1HKR Super Competition Headers,69-70 Ford/Mercury Boss 302
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.