Hooker 6134-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1962-65 Ford/Mercury, SBF
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
More Like This
Hooker 6111-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-70 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6102-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1963-73 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6901-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-74 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6102HKR Super Competition Headers, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6134HKR Super Competition Headers, 1962-1965 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 2130-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2130-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4901-3HKR Competition Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4902-3HKR Competition Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.