Hooker 6133HKR Super Competition Shorty Headers, 1995 Mustang, 5.8L
255 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Street Force Headers are designed to be a high performance alternative to the stock O.E. manifolds. These headers are built to accommodate all emission control devices. Please check your application in this section for more information regarding emissions legality.
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Designed as a high-performance, direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 3/8 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Hooker 6133-1HKR Super Competition Shorty Headers, 1995 Mustang, 5.8L
Dynatech® 1979-04 Mustang K-Member Headers, Small Block Chevy
Flowtech 12112FLT Shorty Header, 1.625 Inch Tube, 2.5 Inch Collector
Dynatech® 715-91310 1994-04 Mustang K-Member Headers for LS Chevy
Dynatech? 750-91110 1979-04 Mustang K-Member Headers, BBC
Doug's Headers D6675 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 94-95 Mustang, CC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1619SJS Shorty Header, SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615SJT Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, TC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1619SJT Shorty Header, SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.