Hooker 6133-1HKR Super Competition Shorty Headers, 1995 Mustang, 5.8L
255 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Hooker Street Force Headers are designed to be a high performance alternative to the stock O.E. manifolds. These headers are built to accommodate all emission control devices. Please check your application in this section for more information regarding emissions legality.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Designed as a high-performance, direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 3/8 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
More Like This
Hooker 6133HKR Super Competition Shorty Headers, 1995 Mustang, 5.8L
JBA 1619SJS Shorty Header, SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
Dynatech® 701-23010 1979-04 Mustang K-Member Headers, SBC V8
JBA 1615SJS Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, SC
Doug's Headers D6675 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 94-95 Mustang, CC
Dynatech® 715-91310 1994-04 Mustang K-Member Headers LS Chevy
Dynatech® 750-91110 1979-04 Mustang K-Member Headers, BBC
JBA 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
Flowtech 12112FLT Shorty Header, 1.625 Inch Tube, 2.5 Inch Collector
JBA 1615SJT Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, TC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!