Hooker 6130-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 64-69 Ford/Mercury 352-428
352 Ford FE V8, 360 Ford FE V8, 390 Ford FE V8, 406 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6130-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 64-69 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Hooker 6130-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 64-69 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Hooker 6130HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-69 Ford/Mercury 352-428
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615SJS Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, SC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615SJT Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, TC
Hooker 6205-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 61-64 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Hooker 6205HKR Super Competition Headers, 1961-64 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Hooker 6113-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 66-69 Ford/Mercury,390-428
Ford FE 352-428 Header Kit, 2 Inch Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Collector
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.