Hooker 6120-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 75-78 Mustang II 289-302W
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6120HKR Super Competition Headers, 1975-78 Mustang II 289-302W
Hooker 6912-3HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Hooker 6912-4HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Hooker 6907-3HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6907-4HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Flowtech 32502FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6907-1HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6909-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, 289-302
Hooker 6912-1HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Flowtech 31104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.