Hooker 6120-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 75-78 Mustang II 289-302W
302 Ford Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Silver ceramic coated, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6120HKR Super Competition Headers, 1975-78 Mustang II 289-302W
Patriot Exhaust H8401 Circle Track Header, 71-80 Ford, Raw
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615SJS Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, SC
Patriot Exhaust H8401-1 Circle Track Header, 71-80 Ford, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8402 Circle Track Header, 71-80 Ford Pinto 2.3L
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1615SJT Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, TC
Hooker 6209-1HKR Super Competition Headers,69-70 Ford/Mercury Boss 302
Hooker 6209HKR Super Competition Headers, 69-70 Ford/Mercury, Boss 302
Hooker 6225HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 260-302
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.