Hooker 6116HKR Super Competition Headers, 1969-1970 Ford/Mercury 351W
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
More Like This
Hooker 6901HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6111HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-1970 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6124HKR Super Competition Headers, 1975-1979 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6901-3HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11104FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11110FLT Long Tube Header, 1.5 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 11112FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 12520FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 13502FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.