Hooker 6113-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 66-69 Ford/Mercury,390-428
390 Ford FE V8, 406 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8, Full-length Header Tube Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The NEW Hooker Darkside black ceramic coated headers offer the nostalgic, aggressive look of black with a more refined texture and appearance than is possible from any painted finish. The satin sheen provided by this coating is truly striking and sure to please. In addition to providing a more menacing look, which makes a fresh styling statement, Hooker's new Darkside coating supplies all the corrosion resistance properties of our existing silver ceramic coating plus improved thermal resistance to ensure peak performance and durability. Hooker Darksides provide a unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished (polished) after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver ceramic coated header. Be different and move over to the Darkside! With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6113-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 66-69 Ford/Mercury,390-428
Hooker 6113-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 66-69 Ford/Mercury,390-428
Hooker 6901-3HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6901-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-74 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6901HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6901-4HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Hooker 6901-2HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Flowtech 12100FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 3 Inch Collector Size
Patriot Exhaust H8403 1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, Plain Steel
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.