Hooker 6111-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-70 Ford/Mercury, SBF
260 Ford Small Block V8, 289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 6114-1HKR Super Competition Headers,67-70 Ford/Mercury, 390-428
Hooker 6116-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1969-70 Ford/Mercury 351W
Hooker 6208-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-70 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6209-1HKR Super Competition Headers,69-70 Ford/Mercury Boss 302
Hooker 6901-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-74 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6111HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-1970 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6208-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-70 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6208HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-1970 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6208-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-70 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6114-3HKR Super Competition Headers,67-70 Ford/Mercury, 390-428
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.