Hooker 5905HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
440 Chrysler Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint, Steel, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer who is running either a stock or mildly-modified engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance. Hooker Competition headers have a standard finish that features a heat-cured, high-heat-resistant paint. Optionally, the famous Hooker Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating is available.
- designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Works with factory power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
Application1975 Dodge Ramcharger
1975 Dodge W100
1975 Dodge W
1975 Plymouth Trailduster
1976 Dodge Ramcharger
1976 Dodge W100
1976 Dodge W
1976 Plymouth Trailduster
1977 Dodge Ramcharger
1977 Dodge W100
1977 Dodge W150
1977 Dodge W
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
1978 Dodge Ramcharger
1978 Dodge W150
1978 Dodge W
1978 Plymouth Trailduster
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Flowtech 13500FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33500FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5902-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 5902HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5902-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5902-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Flowtech 13504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33504FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
383-440 Mopar Header Kit, 1-7/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Collector
Doug's Headers D452-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.